silkie sexing

Do you think you could help me sex my two silkies? I would appreciate it so much
jumpy.gif

Thinking this is a girl, but I need to be 100% sure bc I want to get rid of her. She just seems... Scraggly. Anyway, I'm thinking it is a she. A lavender sizzle. Is this correct? She is roughly 4 months old and her name is Sage. She's suuuper shy for some reason. Thanks :)

Plus... Random photobomb. Thanks, Sugar. . .

Last edited:
Thinking this is a girl, but I need to be 100% sure bc I want to get rid of her. She just seems... Scraggly. Anyway, I'm thinking it is a she. A lavender sizzle. Is this correct? She is roughly 4 months old and her name is Sage. She's suuuper shy for some reason. Thanks :)

Plus... Random photobomb. Thanks, Sugar. . .

Looks like a Pullet to me. And she looks like a regular Silkie not a frizzle/sizzle. I think her coloring is more blue/cream/porcelain. She's beautuful! Id be running to buy her if you lived closer ;)

Last edited:
Looks like a Pullet to me. And she looks like a regular Silkie not a frizzle/sizzle. I think her coloring is more blue/cream/porcelain. She's beautuful! Id be running to buy her if you lived closer ;)

Hm... Thank you :) Only reason I say sizzle is because some of her feathers curl up. It's hard to see in the photos but up close and personal, it's very noticable. It's weird. Maybe it's a diluted sizzle? Is that possible? The lady I got her from had sizzles and frizzles as well as silkies

Male or Female? I'm showing 2 different chickens. Chicken #1 and Chicken #2.
This is chicken #1:

This is chicken #2:

Thanks for any help.

Back
Top Bottom