Silkie thread!

Mixing white with any other colour is unpredictable . Only time will tell whether or not they have leakage. Partridge have little chipmunk stripes down their backs, here's one of mine.
What a beautiful little silkie!! oh I want to steal him/her!!!! This truly is going to be a beautiful bird! ( i love the way you take pictures of the chick by the way)

You could, but it would be a good idea to wait, or if you have an incubator, have that on hand if she decides to give up

Opps never mind lol

Last edited:
Mixing white with any other colour is unpredictable . Only time will tell whether or not they have leakage. Partridge have little chipmunk stripes down their backs, here's one of mine.
I know mixing whites with anything is unpredictable, and that's why I was expecting an array of colors, and was kinda surprised when they both came out white. But it would be cool to have a white with red leakage, just can't show them in fairs and such, at least I don't think they'd do well. I'm pretty sure they aren't partridge, but who knows. Thanks for the input, and I'll try to post pictures as they grow, but I get pretty busy and might forget and/or not have time to.

So one more question canIput eggs that were inside not cleaned but were on counter for 24hours in about 80° Ino that they were fertile can Istill hatch them

So one more question canIput eggs that were inside not cleaned but were on counter for 24hours in about 80° Ino that they were fertile can Istill hatch them
Yeah, I think so. If they're fertile, not over 7 days old, and haven't been washed, then you should have a pretty good hatch rate. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom