Silkie thread!

Does anyone happen to know about mallard ducks I'm raising 2 females they were a couole days old when we found them there mom was killed by dogs and now yhey fly and every night they fly away and return in the morning I don't know we're they go

H
WARNING NOT ABOUT SILKIES

Hey so I had a question but don't know where to post it and this is my most active thread so i thought id pos it here if there is somewhere else i should post it direct me there please :)

So we are kinda new to chicken raising and we have had some for about 6 month (will be laying any day ! :) ) and those three are veryy friendly and will run up to you even hop on my should and arms sometimes ! But we recently got some new chickens who were already 7 months old and are very skittish and afraid of us. Im sure some of it is just being in the new place but i want to do everything i can to make them calm and just as friendly as the first bunch. So im really asking for suggestions as to how to make them more and more friendly ? And i was wondering do your chickens keep getting friendlier the longer and longer you have them ? Any suggestions are appreciated thanks :)
. Hold them hold them hold them all the time as much as possible!!! Even if you just walking around your house out in the yard or even watching tv hold them love them cuddle them n feed the fresh veggies as well as fruits!

A paint is white with black spots, Splash look more washed out and not all spots are solid. If you search images on Google it shows some good pics. I can't seem to get anything to load right now.[/quote

Thank you. I see the difference now. I definitely have a Blue Splash Rooster.

With a paint the colour goes all the way down to the skin. With splash the colour will only be at the tips of the feather or half way down.

I have been having picture problems also for the past 2 days. I can't upload pics and also a lot if images here on BYC are showing up image unavailable.

Back
Top Bottom