Silkied Ameraucana Project

If anyone else is interested in eggs I have another batch of 18 eggs available to ship tomorrow morning.

18 eggs for $75.00 and that includes shipping.

I'm breaking up my pen next week so no more eggs after that.

Thanks!

If anyone else is interested in eggs I have another batch of 18 eggs available to ship tomorrow morning.

18 eggs for $75.00 and that includes shipping.

I'm breaking up my pen next week so no more eggs after that.

Thanks!

Are you NPIP? I'm in Hawaii :( I've been following this thread ever since I first learned of the SAM project that got started way but no one close enough to chance shipping eggs.

Hi! How's everybody's summer?

I'm looking for BBS SiAm hatching eggs, if you have any for sale plz let me know.

Thank You :)

Hello! There is a lady that sells BBS SiAM chicks and eggs sometimes on the Rare Chicken Breeds Sell/Swap Facebook group. I think she is also on the Silkied Ameraucana Facebook group. Good luck!

How is everyone doing? We had a huge amount of rain last night. Part of my barn flooded, and one of my 3 week old lavender silkied chicks drowned.
hit.gif
So heartbreaking.

In happier news, I have 8 wheaten Ameraucana eggs in the bator due to hatch Friday. The eggs are a beautiful blue! So excited for them to hatch!

Thanks for the info!

I'm sorry about your chick
2639.png
Hope other SiAM babies are ok, mine are about 2.5mo old, I think there're 3 boys out of 9, It's just hard to tell by feathers LOL

Good Luck with your hatch!

Hello!  There is a lady that sells BBS SiAM chicks and eggs sometimes on the Rare Chicken Breeds Sell/Swap Facebook group.  I think she is also on the Silkied Ameraucana Facebook group.  Good luck!

How is everyone doing?  We had a huge amount of rain last night.  Part of my barn flooded, and one of my 3 week old lavender silkied chicks drowned.  :hit   So heartbreaking.

In happier news, I have 8 wheaten Ameraucana eggs in the bator due to hatch Friday.  The eggs are a beautiful blue!  So excited for them to hatch!

I also got eggs from thespoiledchicken and she was awesome to deal with!
So, now I have 7 Lavs and 2 Blacks.

In earlier spring I received BBS SiAms eggs from another person and one of it is showing silkied feathers :)

Two bigger chicks in front are SiAm and they are with broody Lav Orp.
She actually laid an egg today, I kind of find that funny :)

I can't wait to see them grow up!

Thanks!

What color and kind of hen is the grey stripped one?

Back
Top Bottom