Silkied Serama

Here's a few of my two silkied Seramas, still got some growing to do :).

My rooster is the yellower blonde chick & my hen the dark brown chick on far left.

Frankie & Faux Pas playing "find the mealworm" here.

This is their dad, Caspar - he's not mine but he's gorgeous.

This is Fuzz-my white Silkie Cockerel. He won Reserve Champion of Show at the ASA Nationals this year a couple weeks ago!!! he made me so proud!!! His girlfriend Peck got Champion Pullet. What a stunning couple they make!!!

How well does this breed fair in cold climates? I live in Northern Lower Michigan and temps easily get to 0 here in the winter.
I'm in southeast michigan. They require heat in winter and cooling during summer months. I have them in the 3rd part of my attached garage that I heat right now with oil filled radiators until my overhead propane heater is installed. So unless you have a heated coop with a lot of ventilation for summer, it's probably not a great breed for you. (My broodies and chicks and grow outs are kept inside during the winter).

Silkied Seramas are adorable! I have silkies and would love some of these! Anybody have info on good disease free breeders? I would want eggs, I am located in Oregon.

Thank you! I almost always have eggs available. :D

I am looking for a home for a young silkied Serama rooster if anybody's interested. The girls are picking his neck feathers and I need to get him into a new home.

Do you have pics of your breeding pairs, I love Calico, lots of spots
1f60a.png
What do your eggs run?

Back
Top Bottom