Silkied Serama

Fuzz did it again! Reserve champion cockerel and best variety of show scoring an 87! So proud of my baby boy! His brother Sausage-a read blue smooth took best cock and champion of show-SCNA. Also Lynn my red/white pullet took reserve pullet of ASA and SCNA. So proud of my birds!

Fuzz did it again! Reserve champion cockerel and best variety of show scoring an 87! So proud of my baby boy! His brother Sausage-a read blue smooth took best cock and champion of show-SCNA. Also Lynn my red/white pullet took reserve pullet of ASA and SCNA. So proud of my birds!

:clap :thumbsup Love Fuzz!!

Awesome!! :clap Congrats! Wish I could have made it there to see them. Hopefully next time!

Congratulations! He is adorable!

Back
Top Bottom