Silkies from Garry Farm "BARGAIN" ?

Here is my daughter with "Buddy", her favorite of our Garry Farm babies.

I just started my second batch of eggs from Garry farm. I am beyond thrilled with the first batch! My babies are about 2 weeks old. They have beautiful poofy heads. :)
[/IMG]
Hi Paula, what color are the first two? I'm incubating my first batch of Garry Silkie's right now, going into lockdown this weekend and I've already ordered my next batch! :)

They are buff. I have pics of them older up there. The one with my daughter is blue and BEAUTIFUL!
Thanks! Because my son keeps saying he wants "yellow" chicks. We are incubating white silkies now. But a mix, including buff, next. I think they will satisfy his craving!! And I agree, they are beautiful! Love your pics! Hopefully, I'll have some to post next week!!

Just receivd 7 buff silkie eggs from Garry Farms,will post again at day 18 when I candle,then with pics after hatch.I AM SO EXCITED TO GET THESE EGGS HAVE WANTED BUFFF FOR AGES AND COULD NOT FIND ANY.

Just receivd 7 buff silkie eggs from Garry Farms,will post again at day 18 when I candle,then with pics after hatch.I AM SO EXCITED TO GET THESE EGGS HAVE WANTED BUFFF FOR AGES AND COULD NOT FIND ANY.
Congrats! I have 2 Garry silkie babies and 12 more eggs in the incubator as we speak. Day 9 here & all are developing beautiful! This is a buff egg:

So my second batch of Garry Silkies has hatched! I wish GF was closer so I wouldn't have to have the eggs shipped. 5 eggs died in lockdown! It was so sad. But I did have 7 beautiful babies hatch!! 4 Buff, 1 white, 1 black, and 1...? I don't know but it's adorable! Can anyone tell me what color this baby my be?

Back
Top Bottom