Silkies from Garry Farm "BARGAIN" ?

So my second batch of Garry Silkies has hatched! I wish GF was closer so I wouldn't have to have the eggs shipped. 5 eggs died in lockdown! It was so sad. But I did have 7 beautiful babies hatch!! 4 Buff, 1 white, 1 black, and 1...? I don't know but it's adorable! Can anyone tell me what color this baby my be?

So happy for the 7 that hatched!!! And I believe that one is mine I really really do. I see no other way for it. Then we can watch it everyday. It is beautiful I love the toe feathering........Wowww....

Just receivd 7 buff silkie eggs from Garry Farms,will post again at day 18 when I candle,then with pics after hatch.I AM SO EXCITED TO GET THESE EGGS HAVE WANTED BUFFF FOR AGES AND COULD NOT FIND ANY.

4 in lock down,hoping they all hatch as I am sharing with another person,she wants a pullet so it will be awhile before I can sex them

4 in lock down,hoping they all  hatch as I am sharing with another person,she wants a pullet so it will be awhile before I can sex them

Good luck! All of mine that were buff hatched except for one! My black or blue are the ones that didnt make it after lockdown. Please update when you have fluffies! So exciting!

Hatch has begun,two from my flock of silkies has started

How many have hatched?
1f423.png

Quote:
Only two hatched,will post pics when my new camera gets here,my other one broke.They are out in the coop under the silkie mama and doing well,they are beautiful,hope for a rooster and hen

Back
Top Bottom