~*Silver Bantams Chat Thread Of Epic Awesomeness*~

Not exactly sure. The lady didn't tell us.
1f601.png
I was about to ask her before I left but she was talking to someone else about her other animals. Do you want me to PM you a full body picture of him?

Not exactly sure. The lady didn't tell us.
1f601.png
I was about to ask her before I left but she was talking to someone else about her other animals. Do you want me to PM you a full body picture of him?

Hm. That might help, and a pic of the horns might also help. Unless he was dis-budded?

Last edited:
Ughhhhhh I've been soooo busy with fair state fair my sister got to nationals for horses in San Francisco and schools starting soon. So that's why I have not been on much.... How yall doing?
Also, my baby Wilkes were attacked by a dog and the one I least expected to live lived-the Polish. But she did get two puncture wounds through her skin. She survived. And I got to show REAL chickens at state fair.
If I do say so myself I did great!!

Ughhhhhh I've been soooo busy with fair state fair my sister got to nationals for horses in San Francisco and schools starting soon. So that's why I have not been on much.... How yall doing?
Also, my baby Wilkes were attacked by a dog and the one I least expected to live lived-the Polish. But she did get two puncture wounds through her skin. She survived. And I got to show REAL chickens at state fair.
If I do say so myself I did great!!
Haha that's great! I'm doing good but school hasn't been fun.. At all
1f602.png

Back
Top Bottom