~*Silver Bantams Chat Thread Of Epic Awesomeness*~

HEY GUYS WAZUP?!?!?! ChickenLoving, did you see my sad cloud story?

Awwwww, I'm sorry ;.;
No hey I am so sorry everyone I really wanted to get on BYC for a long time but my computer won't let me. I go on the internet, type something in, it goes to the list of websites, i tap on the site, and then it goes back to the Google homepage!!!!! I don't know what to do. I am on another computer right now but until I get it fixed I probably won't be on! If anyone knows what to do please tell me!!!!!! :( Google isn't even my default browser. :(

No hey I am so sorry everyone I really wanted to get on BYC for a long time but my computer won't let me. I go on the internet, type something in, it goes to the list of websites, i tap on the site, and then it goes back to the Google homepage!!!!! I don't know what to do. I am on another computer right now but until I get it fixed I probably won't be on! If anyone knows what to do please tell me!!!!!! :( Google isn't even my default browser. :(

Hi Chickenloving :) Sorry to hear, and I'm afraid I have no clue as to what would cause that :( Hope we can have you back on here soon :)

Back
Top Bottom