~*Silver Bantams Chat Thread Of Epic Awesomeness*~

You've got snow, ChickenLoving? Cool! It's been real hot here lately, hard to imagine how cold it must be for you :p I've been good, had a hen die today though. I don't know what happened :( It's so cool we can all talk to each other, especially with the fact that we are all living in such different places C:

You've got snow, ChickenLoving? Cool! It's been real hot here lately, hard to imagine how cold it must be for you :p I've been good, had a hen die today though. I don't know what happened :( It's so cool we can all talk to each other, especially with the fact that we are all living in such different places C:
Yea lol friends from round the world here's the snow:

Last edited:
sorry about your hen
hugs.gif
what happened?

Yea lol friends from round the world here's the snow:

Cool! Cute dog, what was his/her name again? It's been a while

sorry about your hen
hugs.gif
what happened?

I don't exactly know, but I'm pretty sure she was one of our broodys. When we found her she was outside gasping for breath, eyes closed and her comb a deep purple colour. Not a very nice way to die :(

Back
Top Bottom