Sitting with a cup of coffee. (coffee lovers)

Instant coffee mixed with hot cocoa .... heavenly......

I agree with the cocoa. But the instant coffee, well
sickbyc.gif
Its like tea, so thin. Coffee should be thick. Where do you get your instant stuff any way?

I love coffee! But it has to have lots of creamer. When I was younger (8-10 years old) I could drink coffee black, but I guess my tongue is liking the creamer now!

I've tasted three cups of drip coffee in my life. None were very enjoyable, sad to say. I'm planning on eventually tasting a good cup of the stuff though; I've heard that it can be great!

However I can pull a decent espresso shot, and have made a few types of espresso drinks. My personal favorite is a mocha.

I've tasted three cups of drip coffee in my life. None were very enjoyable, sad to say. I'm planning on eventually tasting a good cup of the stuff though; I've heard that it can be great!

However I can pull a decent espresso shot, and have made a few types of espresso drinks. My personal favorite is a mocha.
Mochas are great, but I always come back to normal coffee for some reason.

instant coffee is a no no here.

Agreed.

I love espresso!

Mocha is my favorite too.

Back
Top Bottom