Sitting with a cup of coffee. (coffee lovers)

I just got back from a Dr appointment.. When my Dr asked what I was doing to get more exercise, and I told him I got the distinct feeling my Dr did not think putting more coffee into a bigger cup counted as lifting increased weights..

I forgot to mention I am drinking more cups to get more repetitions, I bet that would have swayed him.

Last edited:
I just got some info from the State Poultry board on testing for AI and Something else. I opened the package but have not had time to look it over yet.

I did get my NPIP renewal for 2017 which is a miracle, I thought for sure they caught me copying someone else's test.....
great job!!! let me know if there's anything interesting in your packet since we are kind of sort of neighbors.

Last edited:
I just got back from a Dr appointment.. When my Dr asked what I was doing to get more exercise, and I told him I got the distinct feeling my Dr did not think putting more coffee into a bigger cup counted as lifting increased weights..

I forgot to mention I am drinking more cups to get more repetitions, I bet that would have swayed him.

15781623_10202909860823067_2059943916272295962_n.jpg

It's our year!!!!

Good morning coffee peeps! Just poured my second cup & am considering going back to bed. I gotta keep my strength & caffeine levels up to be able to endure endless amounts of board games & pop music with the kids tonight. I wish you all a very healthy, happy, caffeinated 2017!

15781054_416004612063950_2402192463836505429_n.jpg

FOR THOSE WHO THOUGHT THE PAST YEAR WAS THE PITS,
HERE'S A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO GRAB A SHOVEL AND START DIGGING OUR WAY OUT OF THE MUD
2764.png

(and back to civility, kindness, acceptance and understanding. Not just of those who think as we do but also of those with whom we may disagree. Most of all back to loving one another as we are and extending more than just words to those who may not be as physically, financially or emotionally blessed as ourselves. This is the America we once were and with a bit compassion, maturity and a good dose of humility we can be again).

CHICKEN FOLKS ARE THE BEST FOLKS NO MATTER WHAT PART OF THE WORLD WE RESIDE, AREN'T WE?

(I think we learned that from our flocks
wink.png
)

ETA; I apologize for the horrible alignment, BYC would not let me correct it.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom