Sled dog breeding

Lol, I know my sib breeder and I'm still working on my lab. I think I'll get my sibs at 1 time( 2 of them) then get my labs after I find a breeder.
smile.png

I know I say this a lot but...POUNDS!!

this is just me, but i'm ok with breeders if its for working animals (police dogs, mushing except rec, search and rescue) to a point. I'm also ok with breeders for fitting and showing dogs and rarely agility but not obedience. But I'm not breeders for pets when there are plenty of great ones in the pounds.

We did our second agility demo last night. This one was a charity for homeless animals. My trainer donated 2 classes robe auctioned, and we as a team donated our time to help raise money to help homeless animals. Because there were no fences, large crowds, and a bunch of bad mannered pet dogs and cats I kept Sasha and Dawn on leash as a safety precaution. Dawn later, after most people left, ran off leash and she never left my side. I had her favorite chicken jerky on me and she knew it, lol.

Last edited:
We did our second agility demo last night. This one was a charity for homeless animals. My trainer donated 2 classes robe auctioned, and we as a team donated our time to help raise money to help homeless animals. Because there were no fences, large crowds, and a bunch of bad mannered pet dogs and cats I kept Sasha and Dawn on leash as a safety precaution. Dawn later, after most people left, ran off leash and she never left my side. I had her favorite chicken jerky on me and she knew it, lol.

nice. all the equipment is soo small. Cindy would jump over it all.

Back
Top Bottom