Sled dog breeding

Looks like the genes for ADHD in Siberian Huskies have been located.
wink.png

Abstract of article. http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/...ionid=10C7AD06715954E2F68051613F8C39E1.f03t04

cool?

Oh very cool. ;) It's not "all in how you raise them" nor is it predetermined destiny. Eventually, testing should be less expensive and we will know what to do with the results. At the moment, for the average dog owner or breeder, it's just a curiosity. But a cool curiosity!

I wonder if the Alaskan Husky has the same genes. Or the Klee Kai.

Oh very cool. ;) It's not "all in how you raise them" nor is it predetermined destiny. Eventually, testing should be less expensive and we will know what to do with the results. At the moment, for the average dog owner or breeder, it's just a curiosity. But a cool curiosity!

That was a interesting article to read. I have always thought Dawn was ADHD.

Oh very cool.
wink.png
It's not "all in how you raise them" nor is it predetermined destiny. Eventually, testing should be less expensive and we will know what to do with the results. At the moment, for the average dog owner or breeder, it's just a curiosity. But a cool curiosity!

maybe. Sibs are a large part of their blood lines, along with every other dog under the sun lol. Meringue is ADD

Back
Top Bottom