Sled dog breeding

if she is I will have my friend look at the pups to see which ones have a potential the other will be sold as companions most likely.
img-thing
this is what the pups will most likely look like
Awwww! Well that's a litter I would love to have a puppy from. :)

A litter can have multiple sires.

Your right! I forgot that could happen. I think I read an article about a Yorkie who had a pure Yorkies and Yorkie-Poos in the same litter.

Thanks for the reminder, that's something I should not forget if and when we make it to breeding our Siberians.

Last edited:
Quote:
if she has been free roaming, your brother had best have her thoroughly checked for STDs. Unlike humans, bitches can literally pick it up from the "toilet seat" AKA when they squat in grass where an infected dog has peed. At this point, she may not even be able to conceive if she is infected. If she does conceive, it's likely that she will miscarry. and running with the neighbor's lab constitutes a pack and more likely to rack up kills that you don't even know about because no one has confronted you about them yet.

it's technically possible for every pup in the litter to have a different father.
There is a mismate shot that you can give to the dog within a certain timeframe after the breeding to insure there is no pregnancy.

A litter can have multiple sires.

Your right! I forgot that could happen. I think I read an article about a Yorkie who had a pure Yorkies and Yorkie-Poos in the same litter.

Thanks for the reminder, that's something I should not forget if and when we make it to breeding our Siberians.

it's technically possible for every pup in the litter to have a different father.
There is a mismate shot that you can give to the dog within a certain timeframe after the breeding to insure there is no pregnancy.

DON"T SAY THAT!!
sad.png
I'm not ready for puppies! the only dogs i know of that roam around the neighborhood are labs. that and coyotes. I saw my border collie trying to mate w/ her but he got fixed when he turned 1. he is 2 now

Quote:
if she has been free roaming, your brother had best have her thoroughly checked for STDs. Unlike humans, bitches can literally pick it up from the "toilet seat" AKA when they squat in grass where an infected dog has peed. At this point, she may not even be able to conceive if she is infected. If she does conceive, it's likely that she will miscarry. and running with the neighbor's lab constitutes a pack and more likely to rack up kills that you don't even know about because no one has confronted you about them yet.
I know we're they go, I know who the owner is and all my nebiors have meet nala, all our nebior who have live stock, we have given perssion to them to shot her and any of our dogs if need be. All our nebiors have given everyone that right.

I wish I new that 4yrs ago.
My dads lab was 8ish months old she got ran over by a car in our drive way. Not even 3 days later she went in heat, 3ish weeks layers she preg. We had to get her spayed even though she was preg. She had broken her pelvic bone and hips. So it was going to kill her to have the pups. It was a sad few weeks for her cuz she knew she lost her baby's. :( she motherd a stuffed horse.

Back
Top Bottom