So excited to show off my coop!! UPDATED PICS - DONE!! P. 3

Oh WOW! Beautiful!!! I have to say that I laughed at each picture the dog is in though! She is so sweet!

I'm going to head to your BYC page to check out the before pics too, love to see what people begin with.

Great job, you should feel pretty great about that coop!!!!

you guys are awesome! thanks for the comments!

diggergal - good luck with your babies!! they sure are fun! glad to have ours outside now...cleaning the basement was actually FUN on sunday LOL

We just found out someone down the street from us has ducks and he said he'd give us some chicks once they hatch...and our ducks (wild, that stay all summer) are back as of last weekend so that was fun!

Yeah I don't know how Annie will do with the chickens, but right now all she cares about is her ball...hehehe...and yes we definitely used the pen as a dog house over the weekend when she started barking at us to throw her ball and our hands were busy working on the coop...we also have an escape artist chihuahua and he didn't find being in the chicken pen amusing, though for some reason he loves the coop!!

Edit: thanks looptloop (love the name btw!)...she *tried* to get in every picture hahaha

Last edited:
Great looking coop and love the run . The whole setting is beautiful and I bet you will really enjoy the chickens , such fun !
smile.png

Very nice job on the coop, however, the only thing I see wrong, is the horseshoe is hanging upside down (the luck will run out) :). I as well have a coop next to a creek, and you will need luck to keep the raccoons and other predators away.

Back
Top Bottom