South Carolina

I have 2 EE chicks for sale (mom an EE that lays a gorgeous mint green egg and Roo is a Wheaten Ameraucana from a line that lays sky blue eggs) I also have 3 Wheaten/Blue Wheaten (all from sky blue egg line--no green) Ameraucana chicks available. Chicks are all a week and a 1/2 old & fed organically. I normally take pre-orders for chicks but I had 2 broody silkies and allowed them to set them. If you are interested, I am in the Greenville area near Travelers Rest.

If anyone is looking for laying hens, I have 5 black Australorp hens available in Greenville. Trying to down size to just one type chicken per egg color, if that makes any sense. (I'm having a hard time separating their eggs and some of my Delwares' eggs.) 4 are around 1-1/2 yr old and 1 is 7 mos. old. Considering all offers because otherwise they will go into the freezer next weekend.
SOLD

Last edited:
I have SEVERAL boys that need new homes.... I would say they were free BUT I'm scared that if I do they'll end up on a dinner table :(
[/IMG]

I'm pretty sure I saw some at the livestock auction in Springfield, SC last weekend. They have an auction on the 1st and 3rd Saturday every month. They had lots of ducks, all different kinds.
Also, does anyone know where I can find indian runner ducks in SC? I can't seem to find them anywhere

Back
Top Bottom