South Carolina

Its a toss up with the males. Some spray, some don't. I had a pet male in the house for a year and he never sprayed. And i;ve had others who started making a big mess at about 3 months. A lot depends on personality. I don't expect Zippity to spray (although anything is possible).

I actually find the does to be worse.....they are hormonal and can be messy. however, Zippity's mom was very well litterbox trained and not messy. Not all does are that way.

I prefer bucks as pets. Less hormonal and cranky.....and if they do start being too "boyish" neutering is not expensive. Spaying a female is EXPENSIVE....and can be hard to find a vet to do it. My regular vet will do male rabbit neuters at cat neuter pricing ($40).

Quote:
I think my daughter would love a bunny when she gets a little older. We already have several pens I use for the chickens when I have to bring them inside. Just wondering on expense and such before I confront DH with the subject.

Lark, enjoy that little cutie and let me know how he progresses as a house pet!! Do they come in most of the common bunny colors??

Quote:
The male Lop we kept in the house never sprayed. He loved his fuzzy ball....with a passion. But he never sprayed. Magnus sometimes used the litter box, sometimes not. We would just find spots on the floor where he tickled and would sop it up. It was never much but we didn't let him out all the time, only evenings while watching TV.

Quote:
John, I forgot to ask if you were going to bid on the Dom eggs? Just in case I get the bug I did not want to bid against you!!
lau.gif

It may be on the current 30 egg auction. I was wanting to wait for him to put up another one! But I don't have patience.
smile.png
My wife will probably shoot me! I'm going to wait until tomorrow night when its closer to ending before I bid, though. Are you looking to get some more eggs from him and hope for better luck?

Hey, did you bid on the eggs? He is back to selling 15 at a time.
pop.gif

Quote:
It may be on the current 30 egg auction. I was wanting to wait for him to put up another one! But I don't have patience.
smile.png
My wife will probably shoot me! I'm going to wait until tomorrow night when its closer to ending before I bid, though. Are you looking to get some more eggs from him and hope for better luck?

pop.gif

No I didn't!! I couldn't get eBay to work on my phone to get my bid in. How many 15 egg auctions does he have going right now? Are you going to bid on one or all?

Quote:
pop.gif

No I didn't!! I couldn't get eBay to work on my phone to get my bid in. How many 15 egg auctions does he have going right now? Are you going to bid on one or all?

He only had one last night that I saw but no, I am not bidding on any more eggs until after Christmas. Just wondering if you had bid. Looked like the person that had bid early tthrew in a high bid and won in the end on that 30 eggs.

frow.gif

Morning!
It's pretty foggy here. Warm enough though. Just a light jacket while opening pop doors and coop doors. Hope the rain holds off while I do chores this morning.

Zip finally took a yogurt drop from me yesterday. I feel so accomplished. Lol! He spent some time on the couch with me last night while I watched tv until he peed on me. My husband laughed when I went omg!!!! Haha

Back
Top Bottom