South Carolina

Quote:
Very beautiful and festive! I can imagine the work that actually took! Thanks for sharing! I hope you and we all have a great Christmas!
frow.gif

thumbsup.gif

Quote:
I don't understand the page 2 stuff??? How do you know we are headed to that and what does that mean? Does it trow our current posts to start back at page 2 and delete alllll this history? That would be a shame cause I read back sometimes too to refresh my mind on something...?

we were heading to page 2 of the" where am I where are you" title page where all the locations are and you pick our thread!! Means there hasnt been as many new post as the other states/areas!!

Quote:
Put the hen with Rascal!
Put the young cockerel with Cowboy's sister!
Put Cowboy with your best mottled hens.

See what I did there? PROBLEM SOLVED.

Hey nella...come rearrange my space problem too!! LOL
gig.gif

Shoot I need someone to rearrange my "bunny barn". That will be part of the project this weekend. Need to finish hanging cages, gutters and poop trays, etc......and clean out all the extra JUNK that is all over.

2011-12-08_19-28-58_826.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
Looks like my little green barn I want to make a broody pen but don't know where to start...except I do have the lawn tractor pushed out because I didn't know the battery was dead! LOL...and no bunnies in mine...not even chicks yet... just some other smaller junk!
hmm.png

So I looked at my sig and realized that my chicken count was old...did the math...too many to list by breed/ages ...went to realistic number...not counting bator babies yet to hatch between now and new year!! Wonder if I can break 50 by 2012?? Maybe since a bud is bringing 2 this weekend and I still need to christmas shop!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom