South Carolina

Hey everyone! I hope all are well. Glad to see some new people on here! I forgot about the TSC thing. Maybe we can come. Between the garden, the house and all the chickens, I swear time flies by each day. I miss being here more! I sure did enjoy the weather this week!

Good Morning everyone.
This is the busy time of year for beekeepers. Never enough hours in the day for me.
Plus I have been hatching chicks in the incubators like crazy.
I am almost tired of hatching.
lau.gif

I have straight run Blue/Black/Splash orpington chicks for sale.....newly hatched to feathered out.

I will be in Greenville tomorrow afternoon if anyone needs honey.
April, I will call you.

Have a bee-u-tiful day

Last edited:
It's finished, it's finished! Yahooooooo!

I still have a few little things here and there to tweak and adjust, but the roof is on, the roosts are up and the next boxes are in and level. We treated the wood with waterproofer, so I will have to wait a few days before I can put the girls in there. I am really excited. I think it turned out great. Not too shabby for $100 total :) I hope they like it.

Alice (Easter Egger) @ 3 weeks

Esme (Golden Comet) @ 3 weeks

Rosalie (Silver Laced Wyandott) @ 3 weeks

Bella (Buff Orpington) @ 3 weeks

Hi, I live in Chapin,sc and was wondering if anyone has any baby chicks less than a week old or eggs that are about to hatch? I need only 2 babies, but I need them by may 4th. I am a teacher and we are learning about chickens, after the lesson is over they will be living with the 13 other hens we own. Thank you in advance!

Callie

Hi everyone. Welcome to the newbies. LOng time since I rememebr posting.

Robert and I will be at TSC in Laurens this Saturday. We have eggs due to hatch this weekend too. They are booted bantam/duccle cross eggs and Wyandotte/production Reds cross.

We put more eggs in the incubator this past weekend, pure bred PArtridge Wyandotte, the wyandotte/production red cross, Booted bantam/ duccle cross, Jersey buff pure bred turkeys, and pure bred coral blue guineas.

We can bring Guinea eggs to both places if anyone wants to hatch their own.

WHat ever we dont sell in Laurens, we will take to Chicken Stock NC.

Hello everyone..Sorry I've been away for awhile. We've had lots of interesting things going on over the past month or so. We've been super busy building our babies their beautiful coop and we've also been struggling with getting our above ground swimming pool open. Thankfully DH and I were able to complete both task, with some help from some awesome friends of ours. Now we have a great coop for our wonderful babies :) Also during this time my DH decided to bring home 4 Barred Rock week old chicks. Now our total is up to 12 chickens. However, we're having a small problem. To begin with all our chickens we purchased at the local feed store were to be all pullets. Well of the 8 chicks we bought we ended up with 3 roosters. In addition, the 4 BR chicks that my DH bought we had 2 roosters in the mix. So now we have 5 roosters and 7 hens. We only have one coop for all the chickens. So now our dilemma is that we have too many roosters. So I'm at a loss as to what to do. I'd love to find someone willing to trade for some hens, but I don't know where to start. Any suggestions?? Please help!

I really really want some turkey poults when you have them...and I am close!! See you saturday!!

Hi everyone. Welcome to the newbies. LOng time since I rememebr posting.

Robert and I will be at TSC in Laurens this Saturday. We have eggs due to hatch this weekend too. They are booted bantam/duccle cross eggs and Wyandotte/production Reds cross.

We put more eggs in the incubator this past weekend, pure bred PArtridge Wyandotte, the wyandotte/production red cross, Booted bantam/ duccle cross, Jersey buff pure bred turkeys, and pure bred coral blue guineas.

We can bring Guinea eggs to both places if anyone wants to hatch their own.

WHat ever we dont sell in Laurens, we will take to Chicken Stock NC.

Back
Top Bottom