South Georgia/north Florida Poultry Swap

Swap in Cairo, GA this Saturday

Chicken and Livestock Swap
What:
chickens, turkeys, geese, ducks, quail, pigs, horses, goats, donkeys, rabbits, or animal you want swap or sell
Where: Bennetts Feed and Seed
Cairo, GA

When: First Saturday of Every Month
Usually from 8:30am-1pm
Please bring your own cages, chairs, tents, etc **
Call 229.377.0805 for more info
Join the group on Facebook “Bennetts Feed and Seed Cairo Ga” to find out what people are bringing!

Hey guys, a friend and I have decided we are going to hold a swap meet for all of our fellow animal lovers!!! It will be Saturday, June 29th from 10-3. It will be for poultry, small animals, and supplies. Message me for details, it will be in LIVE OAK, FLORIDA!!! It will be held at my friends farm so ONLY HEALTHY ANIMALS PLEASE!!! Please in comments below state what you will be bringing, looking for, or swapping. So clean out those brooders and barns and come on down!!! My friends farm address is 15318 76th street Live Oak, Florida 32060. Tell all your friends and mark it on all the calendars!!! My phone number is 904-826-7272 and hers is 386-362-6652 Have a great day!!!

Hey guys, a friend and I have decided we are going to hold a swap meet for all of our fellow animal lovers!!! It will be Saturday, June 29th from 10-3. It will be for poultry, small animals, and supplies. Message me for details, it will be in LIVE OAK, FLORIDA!!! It will be held at my friends farm so ONLY HEALTHY ANIMALS PLEASE!!! Please in comments below state what you will be bringing, looking for, or swapping. So clean out those brooders and barns and come on down!!! My friends farm address is 15318 76th street Live Oak, Florida 32060. Tell all your friends and mark it on all the calendars!!! My phone number is 904-826-7272 and hers is 386-362-6652 Have a great day!!!
Who is going and what are you bringing???

We will be going and will have 1 day to 3 month old to choose from

Back
Top Bottom