Southern NY, Dutchess county and below

Hi ! I will join that support group. Just got out of the hospital after an 8 day stay. Kinda mad I gained 9 pounds. Who gains wt in the hospital ?!!
Who was it on here that goes to rumplestilkins? I signed up for the dog sweater knit class on Saturdays (end of April early May) if you want to meet up let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi ! I will join that support group. Just got out of the hospital after an 8 day stay. Kinda mad I gained 9 pounds. Who gains wt in the hospital ?!!
Who was it on here that goes to rumplestilkins? I signed up for the dog sweater knit class on Saturdays (end of April early May) if you want to meet up let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh my goodness, are you OK?

Nice... How old are these guys/gals? I'll be out of town April 18 - 29, I plan to build a coop within next couple of weekends before I go on this trip, I'll be all set to pick them up when I get back.

Can I come with my kids and wife this weekend to see them?

I'm feeling much better now. Thanks
smile.png
Good to know. By the way, I am hatching out grandchickies in the easter hatch. If I get a female legbar chick, would you like one? I am setting mostly eggs from the legbars and the wheaten ameraucanas you sent here. Some will be pure legbar, some will be easter eggers (legbars and ams covered by my brahma). Pretty eggs no matter what. I hope they hatch. The last time I set eggs from the ams they all stopped at about 10 days. All the other eggs in the bator at that hatch did well, so it wasn't hatching conditions. We shall see!

Good to know. By the way, I am hatching out grandchickies in the easter hatch. If I get a female legbar chick, would you like one? I am setting mostly eggs from the legbars and the wheaten ameraucanas you sent here. Some will be pure legbar, some will be easter eggers (legbars and ams covered by my brahma). Pretty eggs no matter what. I hope they hatch. The last time I set eggs from the ams they all stopped at about 10 days. All the other eggs in the bator at that hatch did well, so it wasn't hatching conditions. We shall see! 

I would love a couple of those leg bars. Oh, but are they bantam? They are probably full sized right? Or am I getting confused with leghorns? Lol. It doesn't take much to confuse me... there is so much to learn about chickens.
Sorry to hear about everyone's health problems. Maybe the warmer weather will help a bit. Lets hope...

Hi Everyone! I'm kind of new to this forum and I'm sorry to hear so many people are having similar health related problems. My wife actually suffers from Fibromyalgia flair ups so I can kind of relate and I do hope you are all feeling better. The warmer weather can't hurt, right?

Anyway, my coop and run are almost completed and we are very excited to receive our 6 new chicks. I still have to add some hardware cloth and windows to the coop, but it is just about there. I'll definitely have it done before the chicks are ready to go outside. They are arriving April 24th so there is still time.

I would love a couple of those leg bars. Oh, but are they bantam? They are probably full sized right? Or am I getting confused with leghorns? Lol. It doesn't take much to confuse me... there is so much to learn about chickens.
Sorry to hear about everyone's health problems. Maybe the warmer weather will help a bit. Lets hope...
They are not bantam, but legbars and wheaten ameraucanas are pretty small birds. The legbars I have can't be 3.5 lbs soaking wet.

Hi Everyone! I'm kind of new to this forum and I'm sorry to hear so many people are having similar health related problems. My wife actually suffers from Fibromyalgia flair ups so I can kind of relate and I do hope you are all feeling better. The warmer weather can't hurt, right?

Anyway, my coop and run are almost completed and we are very excited to receive our 6 new chicks. I still have to add some hardware cloth and windows to the coop, but it is just about there. I'll definitely have it done before the chicks are ready to go outside. They are arriving April 24th so there is still time.
Welcome!!! What breeds are you getting?

Back
Top Bottom