Southern NY, Dutchess county and below

Sure I get the camera and they all form a big huddle ball.

60e84011-6fec-c356.jpg

60e84011-700a-490c.jpg

- Karen

How exciting! New chicks! I am looking forward to seeing lots of fluffy baby pictures soon Karen.

I am, fingers crossed, going to make it on Saturday. You have no idea how long I have been looking forward to this. I don't have a chicken shirt yet but I do have my Derby Hat that I added chicken feathers to. It's a bit large though so something tells me I won't be wearing it. Does anyone want to try and meet up by Roberta's table around lunch time? We could all have a chat and some food, and possibly buy all her earrings. I also have a little gift for you, CFG, I hope you like it and I hope it makes up for me tagging you with that nickname.
wink.png

Oh there is so much paperwork yet to get to the bottom of on my desk..... naturally I will delay it a little longer and read through all the posts I missed out on.

Sounds fun! I hope to get some breaks during the day....
Maybe I'll sell out in the morning, and can leave the table alone for the rest of the day. HAH!
Got to finish my table cover, paid more for the fabric than the table.
But it has chickens on it!

Sounds fun! I hope to get some breaks during the day....
Maybe I'll sell out in the morning, and can leave the table alone for the rest of the day. HAH!
Got to finish my table cover, paid more for the fabric than the table.
But it has chickens on it!

If you sell out - take orders! Or hand out printed sell sheets where they can place follow-up orders, web site, name, address, etc.

Maybe one piece should be reserved as one you don't sell so you continue to show it and take orders for more. My two cents.

How exciting! New chicks! I am looking forward to seeing lots of fluffy baby pictures soon Karen.

I am, fingers crossed, going to make it on Saturday. You have no idea how long I have been looking forward to this. I don't have a chicken shirt yet but I do have my Derby Hat that I added chicken feathers to. It's a bit large though so something tells me I won't be wearing it. Does anyone want to try and meet up by Roberta's table around lunch time? We could all have a chat and some food, and possibly buy all her earrings. I also have a little gift for you, CFG, I hope you like it and I hope it makes up for me tagging you with that nickname.
wink.png

Oh there is so much paperwork yet to get to the bottom of on my desk..... naturally I will delay it a little longer and read through all the posts I missed out on.
I am def. Up for meeting up for lunch... Sounds fun =] We should all post what we will be wearing a day or two in advance...

Thanks Maxx, planning on it. But running around like a maniac right now.... Maybe will get everything done before the show. Maybe
hu.gif

Yes, we need to meet up!

Back
Top Bottom