"Springing in the Chicks" 2016 April Hatch-a-Long Hosted by Mike & Sally

I get my birds NPIP tested in July! Can't wait until I can finally ship birds and eggs!
im going to be doing that as soon as i get all my eggs hatched seems its quite expensive here in good ole texas. Anyone have an idea here how long it took to get it done? And the cost my paper work looked to be about 500. To 800.

im going to be doing that as soon as i get all my eggs hatched seems its quite expensive here in good ole texas. Anyone have an idea here how long it took to get it done? And the cost my paper work looked to be about 500. To 800.

It wasn't super expense in California. It costed about $100. $500-$800 is a lot of money!

Was gone this weekend, but came in for a few hours on Sunday morning to check the eggs. 1 zipping and 5 pipped. One not doing anything.

Came home this morning and had 6 keets waiting for me. Ready to come out. The one egg still not doing anything.

My six keets out of the incubator and into the brooder. Ate all their green stuff. They are napping now. They are so cute, like little peanuts. Still nothing out of eggbert. I'm going to give it another day.

Wow thats a lot. I wouldn't think TX would cost more than CA for doing paperwork.

It wasn't super expense in California. It costed about $100. $500-$800 is a lot of money!
Never done it before but that doesn't seem like to bad a price.

Was gone this weekend, but came in for a few hours on Sunday morning to check the eggs. 1 zipping and 5 pipped. One not doing anything.

Came home this morning and had 6 keets waiting for me. Ready to come out. The one egg still not doing anything.

My six keets out of the incubator and into the brooder. Ate all their green stuff. They are napping now. They are so cute, like little peanuts. Still nothing out of eggbert. I'm going to give it another day.
woot.gif

Wonderful! What day did they hatch on, 26 or was it longer? I have guinea eggs in the incubator on day 11.

Back
Top Bottom