Stan the Mighty

maybe we love him so much because we all can relate to a male being a pig????
(just kidding)
barnie.gif

Last edited:
I'm surprised what he can stuff in his mouth and actually get it down. Could you imagine what he'd do if he had hands?
lau.gif
I'd have to change his name to Homer Simpson.

lau.gif
gig.gif
That made me laugh out loud! He just swallowed that thing whole! Jeez, and that was a big slice too.
lau.gif

That made my day.
smile.png

Last edited:
He met the 6ft 2 inch tall string bean nephew yesterday. He looked that boy up and down, waved his wattles at him, then saw me standing nearby and decided to behave himself. Then the nephew decided to reach down and grab a piece of bread. While his intention was to toss the bread closer to Stan, the rooster did not know that.

Stan did what I could only call a sumo wrestler move. You know the one. Where they wrestler throws salt into the ring, raises his leg to the side and stomps the floor. Then glares at his opponent with deadly intent. Stan did the same thing but added a wattle wave before staring with intent.

Legs and arms spinning like propellers, the string bean nephew, ran as fast as he could, slipped on the wet grass, rolled upright, and continued his race into the house. Arms flailing over his head like a hoard of killer birds were after him.

Stan thought about giving chase, but saw me standing nearby now armed with my handy chicken grabber.

"Better eat your bread, boy," I told him.

He shook his wattles and devoured the morsel. He forgot the incident almost immediately.

String Bean, however may take a day or so.

Back
Top Bottom