State Block Swap

Would you like to have the shape of the U.S. to go along with your blocks? That you can applique to

• Red

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Black

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Yellow

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Green

• Blue

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Orange

• Solid

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • tone on tone

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
i would like to do Minnesota
big_smile.png

Can I change my choice from blue to black? I was kind of on the fence but realized I prefered an almost black blue but that was probably not meant with blue so I better opt for black as that is closer.

The States that are claimed are as follows:

RustyHen-Oregon
Minniechicks-Colorado
Katsdar-Georgia
Anna6-California
Clucklady-Nebraska
Chickalot-Kentucky
Coldupnorth-Minnesota

5 more spots

This is the original Minnesota block (from the late 1800's/early 1900s series in Hearth and Home) - it is a 10" block. Now to figure out how to make it a 12" (12.5" unfinished). Tricky because of the uneven block parts.

or I coud do this one - Minnesota - Free Star Block, which is already a 12.5" unflinished block.

my last choice is from my "The Loyal Union Sampler from Elm Creek Quilts (Jennifer Chiaverini) - Minnesota Lady's Slipper (State Flower) - this one I could more easily make into a 12.5" unflinished block

Choices, choices!

This is the original Minnesota block (from the late 1800's/early 1900s series in Hearth and Home) - it is a 10" block. Now to figure out how to make it a 12" (12.5" unfinished). Tricky because of the uneven block parts.

or I coud do this one - Minnesota - Free Star Block, which is already a 12.5" unflinished block.

my last choice is from my "The Loyal Union Sampler from Elm Creek Quilts (Jennifer Chiaverini) - Minnesota Lady's Slipper (State Flower) - this one I could more easily make into a 12.5" unflinished block

Choices, choices!
The first one is really nice, course the other is nice too, glad I don't have to make that decision, lol
try this cheat sheet

Choices, choices!
I need page 118, I love PP, and this is a really nice block too,

This is the original Minnesota block (from the late 1800's/early 1900s series in Hearth and Home) - it is a 10" block. Now to figure out how to make it a 12" (12.5" unfinished). Tricky because of the uneven block parts. or I coud do this one - Minnesota - Free Star Block, which is already a 12.5" unflinished block. my last choice is from my "The Loyal Union Sampler from Elm Creek Quilts (Jennifer Chiaverini) - Minnesota Lady's Slipper (State Flower) - this one I could more easily make into a 12.5" unflinished block Choices, choices! [/quote I think the Free Star block looks too much like the Ohio Star with a border around it. I am not big on those borders around a block to get the rig hr size anyways. So I would probably vote for th e first or last block. Hopefully some one can help you get the right size.

Back
Top Bottom