Stay at home parents!

I will definitely keep everyone posted on the goats, I have read a ton of blogs on hiking and camping with milk goats the only thing that you would have to be careful of is with cleanliness and then cooling the milk after the milking. but if you bring either extra baby wipes or a spray bottle and purell(for your hands) then in theory it should go easy. OMG I know the cloth diapers and then finding and buying a good detergent for them is insane and pricey

LOL OH my!! I keep looking for dairy Nigerians at a decent price, and I am constantly scoping out chickens and ducks I want Dorking and Orpingtons, and Indian Runners

I have buff Orpington they are beautiful but they are on the mean side. Lol I opened the nesting boxes not knowing they were in there and gotten bit they are brats. Lol they are somewhat bully's to the rest of the flock however they stand up to the Drake's we have that try to breed everyone. I was watching through the window and on Drake tried to mount her she started fighting him then the second Drake came over and she was fight both Next thing I know is six other hens that were close by came to her aid lol they looked like a gang it was so funny the Drake's ran for their life's. We have five ducks two are Drake's the others are hens. They tend to get along fine with the Chickens as long as they don't try to mount them lol and we have a bantam rooster that trys to mount the ducks he gets chased by the Drake's lol. They are funny.

Last edited:
the orpingtons are so pretty, I have 7 ducks 1 in a drake and 2 are ducklings to young to tell, I love silkies too they are so cute. good to know the the orpington has a mean side I will keep that in mind

Yeah one of our Drake's night become dinner he being an ox. We have a duck sitting in eggs she just got off to get water and food and he jumps her before and she running from him I chased him the first time to get him to cut it out I had to end up carrying I'm around till she got water and was headed to the food the other Draje is a gentleman.

Yeah that one's just a horses butt. We our top drake is a sweetheart so Mr butt is looking haot for dinner. He a Perkin the sweet one a cambell. The Perkin can't control himself so he the one that is gonna go.

Back
Top Bottom