Stella's Social Club

Now THAT I want. Can I come over for dinner?
Well, we did have a bit leftover but we were planning to have it tomorrow.
hmm.png
Besides, it's our anniversary! And I need to go walk the dog. And Michael never got out of his pajamas today.

But if you do come over, could you bring cheesecake?
big_smile.png

You can get it at Scott's Seafood too! We used to live just around the corner from the Folsom restaurant and I ordered this every time we went there.

Breakfast for our 14th wedding anniversary today. French Apple Pie. I must have France on my mind. First, French Onion Soup, now French Apple Pie. Just a coincidence. I shot these late last night with studio lighting. I am going to take some slice shots today in natural lighting. I still like the rustic feel and that was what I was going for. The receipe is Ina garten's french Apple Tart. Really easy to make. Crust, apples, sugar, butter. Nothing else.
Beautiful shots. The pie needs some sprinkled powder sugar and / or some swirls of real whipped whipping cream. That would hit the spot for my Viennese taste. Anything Apple strudel, pie cake, was always served that way - remembering my childhood growing up.

Beautiful shots.
The pie needs some sprinkled powder sugar and / or some swirls of real whipped whipping cream. That would hit the spot for my Viennese taste.
Anything Apple strudel, pie cake, was always served that way - remembering my childhood growing up.
I shot this for a blogging group I am in called Ina Fridays. Once a month we make a recipe from Ina Garten and post it. This month was desserts. We are supposed to stay as true to Ina's recipe and presentation as we can, so for the first shots I left it plain. When we ate it for breakfast yesterday I served it with fresh whipped cream!

I shot this for a blogging group I am in called Ina Fridays. Once a month we make a recipe from Ina Garten and post it. This month was desserts. We are supposed to stay as true to Ina's recipe and presentation as we can, so for the first shots I left it plain. When we ate it for breakfast yesterday I served it with fresh whipped cream!
Oh Yes! But it needs a very light dusting with powder sugar. Then - it's the real thing...

Back
Top Bottom