Stella's Social Club

Emily and I got off on a tangent in the kitchen today. I hated not having backslashes so we are installing the PVC plastic tiles.

My granite isn't green like it looks in the pics and the panels aren't as bright a silver. We lost the light and had to turn on the fluorescents.

It looks great Mary. And your cabinets are so clean!
lau.gif

Yah yah, Mary is so neat and clean and organized. You know it can be a sickness in some people like OCD, etc. However, I think Mary shows us her "public" rooms she probably has a hidden kitchen, bedrooms, etc that are a horrible mess, just like mine, with mismatched furniture, 20 random items on a kitchen countertop that stay there, despite never being used etc.

Okay I feel better now.

Yah yah,  Mary is so neat and  clean and organized.  You know it can be a sickness in some people   like OCD, etc.  However, I think Mary shows us her "public" rooms  she probably has  a hidden kitchen, bedrooms, etc  that are a horrible mess, just like mine,  with mismatched furniture,   20 random items on a kitchen countertop that stay there, despite never being used etc. 

Okay I feel better now.

:gig

It looks great Mary. And your cabinets are so clean!
lau.gif
Remember a few weeks ago I told you I stayed up half the night cleaning and oiling the cabinet wood? Haven't done anything to them since. Emily, Tucker and I just got back from Home Depot getting more supplies to finish the backslashes tomorrow.
wink.png

Emily and I found this cool little shadow box at the Antique Mall on Wednesday. I added the sign, chick and eggs. I hung it above the antique secretary in the living room.

Yikes it looks really crooked in the picture but it really isn't. Must have been me that was crooked!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom