Stella's Social Club

Sexing on the Arkansas Blues.........4 males and 2 females. Sadly, both the blue and the splash are males. 2 black females. I'll probably hang on to them to breed further and get some blue and splash females.

Ron, if you know of anyone that needs males, let me know. I have 2 black males.

Sexing on the Arkansas Blues.........4 males and 2 females. Sadly, both the blue and the splash are males. 2 black females. I'll probably hang on to them to breed further and get some blue and splash females.

Ron, if you know of anyone that needs males, let me know. I have 2 black males.
I will keep you in mind!

I saw Mary last week. I haven't been able to reach her by phone last month, so I dropped in on her in her shop. She is super busy, but doing well. Hoping to visit her on a day off and bring her coffee and say hi to Tucker.

Tell her Hi!

I stopped at a farmers market yesterday and was thrilled to score a big batch of goat's milk cheese. Two flavored soft cheeses, one cumin lime and one mushroom leek. Then a pack each of Feta and a dry cheese something like Parmesan.

I asked him what kind of goats he had. He said " No no, it's what kind of goats we DON'T have" :lau. (The answer was fainting goats)

Back
Top Bottom