Stella's Social Club

Just opened a box of 10# of pecans from Hickabilly Housewife - delicious. Had to try them, even though my lip was numb from dentist visit for crown #2. And of course bit my lip. Worth it, though!

Yum, but I hate the biting lip thing.

Emily and I found this cool little shadow box at the Antique Mall on Wednesday. I added the sign, chick and eggs. I hung it above the antique secretary in the living room.

Yikes it looks really crooked in the picture but it really isn't. Must have been me that was crooked!
Cool and you and Emily are welcome to come here and do a backsplash.

I feel that it's best to avoid splashes in the kitchen - I dislike cleaning them. But if you have to splash, do it on the floor, the dogs will take care of it then.

I would need to clean our back splashes properly, loads of grease on them at the moment, especially by the stove.

I feel that it's best to avoid splashes in the kitchen - I dislike cleaning them. But if you have to splash, do it on the floor, the dogs will take care of it then.
My dogs agree
big_smile.png

Love the shadow box. Also live antique malls, but there are just none up here - when I go to Dallas to visit my sister we always go to a huge one, my favorite find there was a life-sized cast iron hen, who sits on my porch. I'll have to get a picture of her.

My dogs agree :D

Love the shadow box.  Also live antique malls, but there are just none up here - when I go to Dallas to visit my sister we always go to a huge one, my favorite find there was a life-sized cast iron hen, who sits on my porch.  I'll have to get a picture of her.
My dogs agree :D

Love the shadow box.  Also live antique malls, but there are just none up here - when I go to Dallas to visit my sister we always go to a huge one, my favorite find there was a life-sized cast iron hen, who sits on my porch.  I'll have to get a picture of her.

Oh I would love to see a picture.

I feel that it's best to avoid splashes in the kitchen - I dislike cleaning them. But if you have to splash, do it on the floor, the dogs will take care of it then

I would need to clean our back splashes properly, loads of grease on them at the moment, especially by the stove.

My stove is on the island and does not have wall near it. No backsplash to clean. The vinyl tiles won't need much beyond an occasional wipe down. I just love the look in my 121 year old house.

Back
Top Bottom