Stella's Social Club

Well Emily can photo bomb anywhere she wants here, with careful placement she can hide some of the' worst areas' (several are fighting for that title). I think she is a hard worker and a good sport.

I mostly just use Maldon salt, it's delicious. I do have some black salt too. No stinky cheese, but I do have some Parmesan and Chevre in the fridge. And Emmental (9 months old) and some cheapo cream based soft cheese. No truffle anything, it's overrated. And I dislike bitters.

Well Emily can photo bomb anywhere she wants here, with careful placement she can hide some of the' worst areas' (several are fighting for that title). I think she is a hard worker and a good sport.
Every picture I take I have to carefully check the background for something some people might call messes.

I mostly just use Maldon salt, it's delicious. I do have some black salt too. No stinky cheese, but I do have some Parmesan and Chevre in the fridge. And Emmental (9 months old) and some cheapo cream based soft cheese. No truffle anything, it's overrated. And I dislike bitters.
I had to look up Maldon salt.
I also remembered I have some smoked hickory salt.

Quote: I believe it was just a slap, murder seems a bit extreme.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom