Stella's Social Club

Mary I think you got suckered on that serama, obviously he is a STUFFED CHICKEN, notice how he stays in one place and stands like a statue???? I hope you didn't pay a lot for him. He would make a good doorstop.
lau.gif

I always love to see pictures! Was it a fun show? Were there many Delawares there? Oh, of course not - there never is! haha Nice to see you all, too! :hugs I am keeping (toooo) busy. We have had our 2 little grandsons and they are a handful! I tried to get pictures of them . . . . this is what I get!
Adorable

Kathy, the second from last is my favorite of your grandsons - my son(redhead) had a vest like that when he was little but the colors were cream and brown.

lau.gif
I can see the mischief just rolling off those two. I bet what one can't get into the other one can. I have two sons and had that to contend with two. What joy.
gig.gif
They gave me lots to remember. Hummmmm ENjoy but hold on for the ride it can get tough sometimes..Have a wonderful day.

My vegetables came this morning:

In the second box were some apples, kiwis and avocados and Nicaraguan coffee, walnut cranberry granola and organic brown rice.... a delicious day so far....

Back
Top Bottom