Stella's Social Club

When you're older is just when you need the comfort of a cat! I's been proven that patting a cat (or dog) lowers blood pressure and relieves depression.

My DH made me a long handled scoop! I told him he should patent it. It's made out of aluminum so heavy duty but light weight - the handle is wood. It's the greatest thing!

I am allergic to cats and dogs, but I do like them. Patting the cat is the easy part for me, bending over not so much. We're one short in the TV tray department. I bent over, fell on it and broke it all up.
lau.gif
I would not want to fall into the litter box.
lau.gif

I wanted THIS cat.

But what I got was THIS cat!

I used to have a cat like the 2nd picture, it's horrible. Then, she wouldn't put her face to the water dish, so she would dip her paw in and lick the water off of her paw - you can imagine the water mess everywhere too. No more indoor cats for me.

I have a Ragdoll cat - huge. So I use a livestock feed/water tank for a litter box - works great. It's on my back veranda . I have an indoor litterbox - the biggest they make - and I told him it's only for "emergencies"
lau.gif
He seems to understand! Only uses it if he gets caught short while I'm at work! He's a very good kitty.
love.gif

I am allergic to cats and dogs, but I do like them. Patting the cat is the easy part for me, bending over not so much. We're one short in the TV tray department. I bent over, fell on it and broke it all up.
lau.gif
I would not want to fall into the litter box.
lau.gif

I wanted THIS cat.

But what I got was THIS cat!

I used to have a cat like the 2nd picture, it's horrible. Then, she wouldn't put her face to the water dish, so she would dip her paw in and lick the water off of her paw - you can imagine the water mess everywhere too. No more indoor cats for me.
That is why we have this!

http://www.amazon.com/Omega-Paw-Sel...40793564&sr=8-2&keywords=roll+over+litter+box

41cTaP2jf-L._SX425_.jpg

i have one she jumps in from the top! even better!

I actually partially trained my cats to go in the toilet, only to find out cat poo and pee is bad for otters, and we are not supposed to do it in San Jose, since our water sometime ends up in the bay.

Ahhwell

Back
Top Bottom