Sumatra Thread!

Hello All, anyone close or in CT interested in purchasing my Blue Sumatra flock? I've decided to part with the blues. I need more coop space for separating out black Sumatras. I can try shipping the birds in a few weeks when it cools down a bit but I've never actually shipped. And it is VERY expensive. I have pics of my blues in my signature line. I have 3 trios available.

Mature trio-$80.00-Blue Sumatra Rooster over 1 blue hen and 1 black hen.

1 Young trio-5-6 months(not laying yet)-$60.00-Black Sumatra Cockerel over 2 blue pullets.

1 Young trio-5-6 months(not laying yet)-$60.00-Black Sumatra Cockerel over 1 blue pullet and 1 blk pullet

Hey everyone, I'm currently seeking a Bantam Black or Blue Sumatra hen or pullet. If you're in the NorCal area that's great, but I'd be happy to pay for shipping if you aren't local.
You should message @Boggy Bottom Bantams , I don't believe they're in CA, but they've got wonderful bantam Sumatras.

My flock will not be complete without Sumatras! I really hope to acquire some eggs from good exhibition lines -- although there are no poultry shows on The Big Island where I live, so I won't be able to exhibit, unless at some point *somebody* organizes a poultry club and starts some shows.

I have a slight preference to large fowl over Bantams.

Are there any breeders with good birds who will ship eggs to Hawaii?

Back
Top Bottom