Swedish Flower Hen Thread

One of my new hens that went into one of my breeding pens tonight. Love her flowers!!!

My boy Jonah Hex is starting to get a bit less shy and frisky I have him eating treats outta my hand now. I don't tend to make em pet pets because they still need that skittish nature in my opinion to be alert to critters and just more natural but he's coming around.

My boy Jonah Hex is starting to get a bit less shy and frisky I have him eating treats outta my hand now. I don't tend to make em pet pets because they still need that skittish nature in my opinion to be alert to critters and just more natural but he's coming around.

Nice boy. I agree it's best to let a rooster be a rooster.

Now gotta build them a proper coop here in a month or two I've not let them free range to often quite yet so that will prop ably happen mid October so they get used to the coop being safe haven. But hopefully start breeding some nice sfh x jubilees.

Now gotta build them a proper coop here in a month or two I've not let them free range to often quite yet so that will prop ably happen mid October so they get used to the coop being safe haven. But hopefully start breeding some nice sfh x jubilees.

Why mix breed them? Those are two breeds that look similar and could be misrepresented if sold. Some might think they are pure and it could taint the Swedish lines. :idunno

Back
Top Bottom