Tell us about your screen name/or ?

"Krnaf"-(קרנף) in Hebrew is Rhinoceros, A- Krnaf, means "the rhinoceros". I have chosen this name, because I have M.Sc degree in Zoology, And my Research subject was the Broad lipped ("white") rhino. I have researched the Genetics and social structure of a herd of rhino in the Safari zoological center In Tel-aviv. I actually plucked hairs,(that I needed for the genetic research) from the rhinos hears tips! I have Videos( ye, ye I know that reviles how old I am!) that proof it! How many people you know that plucked hairs from rhinoceros hear?
My Avatar is acutely a fotoshop of myself looking like the godfather from movies that I like very much!

Benny
Ok, I think you win for the most original!!! I once wrote a children's Bible program. One of the days topics was creation, and we dubbed the Rhinoceros "Bony nose", which is as close as I could come to loosely translating the word, based on my extremely limited knowledge of medical terminology! Gotta love the Rhinoceros. Prooves that our God does have an incredible imagination.

I think I might just qualify for the most unimaginative award .. Teila is my name.

Well, actually that is not quite true .. I was born in England but when I was 7 years old my parents immigrated to Australia.

In Australia, my name had a meaning. After many years of politely pretending that the old joke I had heard many times was original and how clever they were to think of it
roll.png
; I wanted to change it but did not know what to … a friend’s son could not pronounce my name and kept saying Teila; it stuck
wink.png
Would that be Sheila??? Did you legally change it??? Are you still in Australia?

Mine is also spiritual. Bridebeliever. Bride of Jesus Christ. This has been my "handle" on eBay since I got saved when I was 31.
Revelation 19:7-8
Saved by Grace, yep that says it all!
Check my ovation.

WONDERFUL!!!! I love it!
big_smile.png

-Alex
Ditto that!

Oh now, that is so cool!!!!! I will even use the word  awesome.
I wondered about you.

(My son's Physics teacher was an elephant guy. I thought that was an interesting career change.)

"Krnaf"-(קרנף) in Hebrew is Rhinoceros, A- Krnaf, means "the rhinoceros". I have chosen this name, because I have M.Sc degree in Zoology, And my Research subject was the Broad lipped ("white") rhino. I have researched the Genetics and social structure of a herd of rhino in the Safari zoological center In Tel-aviv. I actually plucked hairs,(that I needed for the genetic research) from the rhinos hears tips! I have Videos( ye, ye I know that reviles how old I am!) that proof it! How many people you know that plucked hairs from rhinoceros hear?

My Avatar is acutely a fotoshop of myself looking like the godfather from movies that I like very much!

Benny

Ok, I think you win for the most original!!!  I once wrote a children's Bible program.  One of the days topics was creation, and we dubbed the Rhinoceros "Bony nose", which is as close as I could come to loosely translating the word, based on my extremely limited knowledge of medical terminology!   Gotta love the Rhinoceros.  Prooves that our God does have an incredible imagination.

I think I might just qualify for the most unimaginative award .. Teila is my name.

Well, actually that is not quite true .. I was born in England but when I was 7 years old my parents immigrated to Australia.

In Australia, my name had a meaning.  After many years of politely pretending that the old joke I had heard many times was original and how clever they were to think of it :rolleyes: ; I wanted to change it but did not know what to … a friend’s son could not pronounce my name and kept saying Teila; it stuck ;)

Would that be Sheila???  Did you legally change it???  Are you still in Australia?

Mine is also spiritual. Bridebeliever. Bride of Jesus Christ. This has been my "handle" on eBay since I got saved when I was 31.

Revelation 19:7-8

Saved by Grace, yep that says it all!

Check my ovation.

WONDERFUL!!!! I love it! :D

-Alex

Ditto that!

I thank both of you for the kind words!

In Australia, my name had a meaning.  After many years of politely pretending that the old joke I had heard many times was original and how clever they were to think of it :rolleyes: ; I wanted to change it but did not know what to … a friend’s son could not pronounce my name and kept saying Teila; it stuck ;)

Your name in Hebrew is of great significance,
the meaning of the name is "Glory"-תהילה!

Hey lazy gardener yep, you are right. I did think about changing it legally and never got around to it. Besides anyone reading this post, the only other people who know are very close friends and family and they call me Teila also.

Anywhere I have to use my real name, Doctors etc, it takes me a second to realise they mean me
wink.png

And, yep, still living in Aus and loving it.

Thank you Akrnaf2, I like that!

Back
Top Bottom