Tell your 'what the heck was that thing?' scary story

Quote:
camels can eat you, you know.

I got to know the camel later on, and the worse that thing was capable of was mugging you for treats. He probably saw me and though "Oh thank god! A human which means a bucket of food!"

I got to know the camel later on, and the worse that thing was capable of was mugging you for treats. He probably saw me and though "Oh thank god! A human which means a bucket of food!"

Yah well i have always had a strange suspition of camels staring at me wile im changing...
hide.gif

lau.gif
(that was an inside joke nobody will get)​

HAH! You wanna be scared silly??? I read Stephen King's "The Stand" (the original one, when it first came out) WHEN I HAD THE FLU! Snorfling green snot and breathing through my mouth the whole time. Every time I blew my nose or hawked up some more nasty phlegm, I kept thinking, "Why am I reading this now?"

I was married to a Missionary Baptist at the time, too. A firefighter, who was away at work for his three day shift. I'd completed some Bible study for discussion with him a couple of months previous to that protracted dip into terror.

And ever since, the image of crows' eyes in the cornfields haunts me. The crows around this place are freakin' HUGE, like ravens. Just thought I'd mention that.

Last edited:
Quote:
I like the ferris wheel, but I have to say - one time I was on a HUGE one with my two daughters ages 6 & 8 at the time and the darn thing got stuck and we were on the top. A good 30 minutes we were up there, it took every ounce of what ever courage I could muck up to not FREAK OUT. I didn't want to scare my kids, I had to keep talking myself out of a full panic. That was horrible.
sad.png
hit.gif

i use to work in a large hospital. we had had a lady that absolutely hated haveing her bloodpressure taken to the point of pulling the bloodpressue machine off the wall, that lady died in that room and for the remainder of the time i worked there a bloodpressure machine could or would not stay mounted on the wall in that room. the room was considered unusable and marked as ocupied so if that was last room we had avaliable then we were considered full.

well she will soon belive if she doesnt already if working in hospital. of course there are units that see almost no deaths and others that see them daily, unfortunately i worked in one that seen them almost daily. i have heard and seen more than i would have ever wished to hear or see. some patients words are from meds and some come from somewhere else in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom