Tell your 'what the heck was that thing?' scary story

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif
:lol:

Where do you work that you can get spend the whole day online? I only ask so I can put my application in there
wink.png

I grew up in a haunted house. The water faucet would turn on and off when no one was in the kitchen. The TV would randomly change channels, even when we were all in there together and the remote was in plain sight. None of that is super scary though.

This, on the other hand, is terrifying.

My Mother in Law went out grocery shopping. Normal day. Came home and went into her bathroom. When she opened the door, she saw bloodsmears all over her glass shower door. It wasn't super messy. It looked like someone had used something to "paint" a big figure 8 on the shower door. She looked down and saw a big rat on the floor, soaked with blood. The rat was not mangled, and had no visible injuries, but it was obvious that "something" had used to rat to draw the bloody figure 8. There were no drops on the floor either. The only blood in the room was on the rat, and in the figure 8 on the glass door.

There was no one in the house, and there was no sign of forced entry. Nothing else had been disturbed. How FREAKY is that?

Quote:
At the risk of being totally off topic, I will inform you that an atheist is a person who believes in neither God nor Satan. A Satanist is a person who worships the devil and a Christian is a person who worships Christ
smile.png

Ok, well..let's not continue to make this a religious conversation....If we keep it up, this thread will be locked, and I don't want that to happen, because I enjoy reading other members experiences..
tongue.png

Quote:
Location is Chepachet, RI.

Okay, THAT gave me CHILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You also did a great job of telling that story!

X2

Holy moly this thread has gotten scary! I definitely need more cigarettes to compensate!

Fortunately, our house isn't haunted.
A friend of mine seems to think he's seen some mysterious orbs in his room at night. However, he has a wide legal pharmacy and possibly some 'herbal medicine' on the side, so I'm not sure how much stock I put in his stories. I also believe he gets that sleep paralysis thing, from what he has described, so he may just dream it.

What makes me curious about ghosts is wondering why some get "left behind" in places, and why others don't. Our house is 50+ years old, that's plenty of time for someone to have died. A baby died next door a couple years ago, and as far as I know my neighbors don't complain of ghosts in there now.
Another friend says his old best friend comes to visit him occasionally, leaves beer cans out and such. It doesn't bother them, and probably wouldn't bother me, but just curious about why? Obviously he seems to just visit an old pal, my dog just wanted me to know she was ok, so why are some ghosts "scary"? Why do some people die and their ghost never makes an appearance? There's just so much we don't, can't understand.

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif
You had me laughing till tears came out of my eyes and every time I re-read the lines "Her and her best friend snuck in and stold the bicycle back.

The hobo put up a new "No Trespassing" sign....he stold it from our front fence.

They been fighting back and forth now for about two years...my daughter and the
hobo." I start to roll again, thats the best laugh I've had in a while. I can just see two young girls sneaking around trying to go into his camp to get the bike back afraid that he is going to see/catch them in the act.
lau.gif
gig.gif
:lau

Back
Top Bottom