Texas Swap Austin/College Station/Brenham/Sealy/Houston

Hello again!
Somebody can explain to a new egg how to place here a photo? I try "image", but it not work .
And when there will be the nearest exhibition of poultry in Texas and where?
Thanks.

Quote:
there's a poultry show at the fayette county fairgrounds in la grange, september 5th. judging starts at 9am sharp.

there's a thread started. if i can find it, i'll post it here.

to the person asking about the cleveland swap, that's on wednesdays. i know alot of the people aren't bringing livestock cuz it's just too darn hot.

the next trade day in conroe at the montgomery county fairgrounds is on october 4th (sunday), i believe. call the fairgrounds to make sure.

the next trade day at arcola is on october 24th (saturday).

Quote:
Thanks very much ,ltlchicken !!! It will be very remarkable, if you can inform more detailed information, probably address, phone of an exhibition if is available
I very much wish to look poultry

Quote:
very grateful
thumbsup.gif

Hi Amalia!

What a small world! I am the guy who bought the white hen from you. I went with my wife and daughters to pick it up.

Just wanted to say HI!
smile.png

Quote:
I would love to swap with you. I'll probably be coming down to San Antonio around Jan 18-25 timeframe. We're near Austin. I love silkies too! I gave away my buffs to a friend but now wish I had them back. If you could hatch me some buff silkie chicks, I could bring some paint-silkie chicks for you as a swap, if you want. I have paint silkie roosters that are over our 2 black hens that won BV at Fancy Feathers and the La Grange show. Are you going to the Bluebonnet show in a couple weeks? If so maybe we can meet each other there. I'm so glad to meet another silkie lover! Our web site is www.libertyspringsranch.com. Another person you should meet in San Antonio is Josh (goes by Josh44 on the forum), if you don't know him already. He is the best chicken friend ever and constantly giving away and trading show quality birds to local folks like me! I have gotten so many neat birds from him (even bantam shamo!) and am so grateful.

I live in Katy and am looking for 2 marans to buy. I am new to keeping chickens and would love to have a chicken club?? Would be fun to organize a Coop tour!!

Back
Top Bottom