Texas

Based on that recommendation, you won't. It is an amusing flick, but not one to watch twice. Has several good scenes, but I await your critique.

I shall go look at the League of Gentlemen.

ETA: Yes, 2 quite different genres. Looks interesting and similar to The Italian Job which you will like better than Mystery Men.
I did enjoy it and disagree that it wasn't worth watching twice once I got the basic premise behind the humor. Totally nailing the lines is what makes it good and rewatchable. Hope you enjoyed my picks for you.

Since I am up and getting a bit hard of hearing now I can't finish your film yet, because if I try watching a show at four AM the sound quality deteriats horrible due to some angry buzzing noise in the background that feeds me too. Putting on the kettle and stuck with only the lies corporate media tells me now for entertainment until chicken o'clock arrives. OMG they are really going overboard covering what really is happening in the world today with their distractions. The only thing I trust our mainstreme to accurately cover is a tragic wreck or a fracked gas trainbomd in middle america's towns.

Are we trying to invade the Dominican republic now too seems that is getting played up in the news enough to suggest we are. Or are we just stirring that plot to do some justifiable election meddling because the wrong guy might get elected in a fair democratic process and not the right kind of american loving finance friendly dictator? I'm not well read enough to know much about what is really going on in their politics. That was just what I got over at CNN.

On daily mail I seriously had to scroll over 20 noise articles to get to one actual news item over at daily.mail.co.uk regarding our own profits over people reporting documenting actual news of detainee abuse on american soil. The things corporations do to make a buck is truly sickening to me. What happened to compassion in this country? Here is how this header under the headline reads and should be written:

"Immigration experts and lawmakers are seeking swift change in how detained migrants are treated at Border Patrol stations following recent shocking reports of how infants, children and teens are left struggling with inadequate food, water and sanitation. It's a scene that is being repeated at other immigration facilities overwhelmed with too many migrant children and nowhere to put them."

Concerned citizens and lawmakers due for reelection are noticing what is going on everywhere else we house detainees for money. Border patrol agents jobs are on the line for speaking up. CCA and other profit driven corporations who make money off of this are seeking to relocate this camp to some new location possibly on area 51 so the public doesn't find out more.

OMG the Yes Men struck again I love those guys!

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/billbo...vSwunTBSwlroJuM73Zc6z_MbKqK3bzfrBf8456LR4XBME

Last edited:
I'm pretty happy with the 4x6 rabbit hutch I just made (until I actually need to reach in for a sick bun). One wall is the back of the coop and another is part of the run, hence why it's relevant in a chicken forum. I went ahead and did a wire bottom for air flow and I'm sure the chickens will like scratching through the rabbit droppings that fall down into the run, little weirdos.
I need to do some research on the difference in the feed because this morning the rabbit got into the chick starter, and I'm sure the chickens will get rabbit food that falls down.

It's not the prettiest thing but I made it from wood, an old prefab hutch, and a busted dog kennel. The cheapo in me is happy and since it's behind the coop no one will see it anyway.

I need to finish up the lattice on the side and staple shade cloth to the top still.

IMG_20190625_152846386.jpg

My next planned project is to put a hard roof over the run where all the netting is constantly sagging.

chicken O'clock soon good morning Texas! We had a nice mellow rain all night that might mean our local drought conditions are over. Quiet morning tea for me =)
Our morning was no where near quiet with the loud thunder.
It woke me before the alarm.:th

I'm pretty happy with the 4x6 rabbit hutch I just made (until I actually need to reach in for a sick bun). One wall is the back of the coop and another is part of the run, hence why it's relevant in a chicken forum. I went ahead and did a wire bottom for air flow and I'm sure the chickens will like scratching through the rabbit droppings that fall down into the run, little weirdos.
I need to do some research on the difference in the feed because this morning the rabbit got into the chick starter, and I'm sure the chickens will get rabbit food that falls down.

It's not the prettiest thing but I made it from wood, an old prefab hutch, and a busted dog kennel. The cheapo in me is happy and since it's behind the coop no one will see it anyway.

I need to finish up the lattice on the side and staple shade cloth to the top still.

View attachment 1824767

My next planned project is to put a hard roof over the run where all the netting is constantly sagging.
Looks great to me. Good job.

Not quite a good day for me yet, maybe evening chicken O'clock will be better. I been suffering abuse from Terminix comes on Friday? I'm looking for a number for the elder abuse hotline and she won't let me hire someone who actually wants to be screamed at for a living. I can run my mouth because most every check I want to write in life clear the bank. Time to hop in my time machine go back 15 years and make an ass at my self and scream nooooo! at myself. Hope my next o'clock is better. On a positive lesson my guy got that roof up after making oragami designs with 28 bucks worth of those hurricfane straps and told him life needs structure, support and a little bit of framing to get thru easy. Hope that helped him out.

Pics of the coop after he has free time and bleeding heart spends a day painting coming once I say its done.

Actually,
Here is my crummy structure as it sits now... Still needs a few things like gate to run, the roofy looking thing is a cat hammock for security, that upgrade is exclusive replacing my Jeep Softtop. Cause I got a 14 pound guy who has been working for me for 11 years now and claims possums his own size still. Last nights present was just a Rat.

One more weekend and change, convert the saggy 4x8x1/2 roofing into a solid structure on its 18' centers that gate and done after wife slings the paint, and I find all the single punched screws I am fond of leaving trails of. Might fire up the sawzall I bought for my guy to do some fine tuning for appearances yet as well, and slap up my hurricane straps after the fact.
IMG_4256.JPG

Last edited:
Our morning was no where near quiet with the loud thunder.
It woke me before the alarm.:th
Whatever you say bounces off me and back to you(pretty sure I was five when I learned this), rain too 2 inches and change last night and my wine event with the master gardeners is cancled loads of flooding here! We are retuning it again this evening in the form of wetness.

https://www.krgv.com/videos/tuesday-s-weather-6-p-m--63889

Back
Top Bottom