Texas

I also fired Allstate today went back to USAA I swear I've had easier real life breakups. The icing one the cake was me opening their e-mail for auto insurance and no policy numbers and the login create an account there's an app for that crap page pops up. I saw with alacrity right then and there what I was getting for my savings. Pretty much what I saw my self seeing run through my head as I watched Harvey graze past at 3AM so I could put my wife to bed. Maybe I should have told him we've been together 7 months now and he hasn't taken me to meet his parents yet. Cause it's hurricane season and I was reviewing my insurance posture wasn't getting me anywhere with this guy. Tell ya one thing....bless Gilda Radner's heart.

Click in the phone machine select usaa and say homeowners claim works just a tad easier for me as I drive north.

Definately not a rich and entitled jerk, just older now and wiser.

Last edited:
I also fired Allstate today went back to USAA I swear I've had easier real life breakups. The icing one the cake was me opening their e-mail for auto insurance and no policy numbers and the login create an account there's an app for that crap page pops up. I saw with alacrity right then and there what I was getting for my savings. Pretty much what I saw my self seeing run through my head as I watched Harvey graze past at 3AM so I could put my wife to bed. Maybe I should have told him we've been together 7 months now and he hasn't taken me to meet his parents yet. Cause it's hurricane season and I was reviewing my insurance posture wasn't getting me anywhere with this guy. Tell ya one thing....bless Gilda Radner's heart.

Click in the phone machine select usaa and say homeowners claim works just a tad easier for me as I drive north.

Definately not a rich and entitled jerk, just older now and wiser.

USAA always gives me outrageous quotes. We've been with Geico for car insurance for a few years and I just switched our homeowners to them. Great price and easy customer service.

USAA always gives me outrageous quotes. We've been with Geico for car insurance for a few years and I just switched our homeowners to them. Great price and easy customer service.
Yes they definately do that for some zip codes. In my sisters case the rep kept apologizing to my sister who is also a member in Bridgeport for homeowners insurance. In her case the rep told her outright that no amount of "bundling" was going to get her a better quote.

I get black mold when ferment outside in the swamp. What was your issue? Another fermented inside & had less issues.

Haven’t done fodder. Clean the garden out for them though. Does that count?
C'mon dude I did fermenting for a while and my humidity has got to be higher here, mold wasn't the problem. I chalk that up to user error.

The chicken loved fermented feed and never had black mold issues. Just decided it was a bit messier and got tired of dirty pans with crust in em. Fell in with the feed manufacturers already know better than me how to make feed crowd that says they know better than I do what balanced nutrition for a chicken is crowd.

Ten moved on to a fug it lets try free ranging cause I'm tired of buying 50 pound bags and the chicken agree. Now my feed questions are all answered I don't buy it any more.

I get black mold when ferment outside in the swamp. What was your issue? Another fermented inside & had less issues.

Haven’t done fodder. Clean the garden out for them though. Does that count?

Mold problems. I used coffee filters for covers no problem up north, but down here it seems I need to autoclave everything to try to keep mold at bay. I would do it inside but my husband tends to object to the smell even though I think it smells nice when done right. Not "bottle it and smell it" nice, but nothing terrible. :/

I free range as much as possible but hawk migration will be here before you know it and I can't free range even for ten minutes during that time. I found that out the hard way last year and want to be prepared.

Despite my number of birds I really don't go through that much feed, I suppose, as long as they get their free range time. I sorta "underfeed" to ensure they clean up all of their mess, otherwise I'm just feeding ants and the chickens act like they are starving. I do like to try to keep them entertained when they have to be locked up and having hay on the ground seems to help (there's a lot of scratching and pecking to be done in that setting compared to bare dirt) but since I was thinking fodder might be nice for the rabbit, if it isn't too much trouble I might do enough for the chooks too, for those days that they can't be let out. I just don't want to end up with mold issues in the fodder as well.

saw this in the bleeding hearts facebook feed and giggled.......

upload_2019-6-26_11-27-10.png

this is me too from her feed:

Attachments

• homeless.jpg
    homeless.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom