Texas

Heh, no kidding. It's dang cold (and wet)here, too. Someone in Dallas said it's snowing up there today. And I had plans for the coop this weekend...HMPF!!! .....Texas weather........
barnie.gif

I'm in Texas, Fort Worth area. Would love to meet up with others in DFW who have chicken tractors, to get more ideas! Also, we could loan out/borrow incubators and such. We could even have a BBQ!

Samara

hey i live here in houston near katy im lookin for some rir. any sugestion to where is the best breeder i can get them from or if you live by and are willing to sell me 2 or 3 id be glad to buy them from you ill also pick them up but has to be in a resonalble distance not a 3 hour drive lol.
big_smile.png

I live in N. Austin and am thrilled to be a new member here! Am originally from Seattle, and Austin has that sort of feel to me--friendly, casual, and creative.

Have at the moment 1 Easter Egger and 1 Barred Rock, and am picking up 2 Dominques and maybe 2 Buff Orpingtons this Tuesday. Also have 7 chinchillas, 5 cats, 2 hedgehogs, 2 rabbits, and 1 sugar glider. In self-defense, most of the stranger beasts belong to my 22-yr-old daughter, who lives with me.

Cheers,
Holly

Back
Top Bottom