Texas

Hey everyone! I was hoping one of you might be able to help me out!

Recently, my wheaten Ameraucana roo passed away. I've still got a quad of wheaten hens and I am really hoping to find a new roo.

Does anyone near San Antonio, Austin or Huntsville have a wheaten or blue wheaten Ameraucana roo for sale? I'm going up there (from the valley) at the end of September to visit my brother at Sam Houston Unversity and would love to get another roo before the winter.

If anyone can help me out, I'd really appreciate it!
I may be too far north for you, in Copperas Cove (by Fort Hood), but I have several juvenile Wheaten Ameraucana roos, about 2 - 3 months old. I don't generally come down your way, except I do have a daughter living in College Station, so we might arrange a visit.

I may be too far north for you, in Copperas Cove (by Fort Hood), but I have several juvenile Wheaten Ameraucana roos, about 2 - 3 months old. I don't generally come down your way, except I do have a daughter living in College Station, so we might arrange a visit.

If you do decide to head a little further south, I'd be very happy to meet you!

Ooh, maybe you can enlighten me! Is there any good antique shops up there or junk shops? I refurbish stuff and am always looking for good deals on old furniture and old wood.

I also like making trips to new places, so it wouldn't be too much of a stretch for us to go there if it's interesting!

If you do decide to head a little further south, I'd be very happy to meet you!

Ooh, maybe you can enlighten me! Is there any good antique shops up there or junk shops? I refurbish stuff and am always looking for good deals on old furniture and old wood.

I also like making trips to new places, so it wouldn't be too much of a stretch for us to go there if it's interesting!
Where are you thinking of going ... up to my home in Copperas Cove, or College Station? My daughter is quite a scrounger, picking up college students' leftovers on the curb when they move out, etc. She can probably tell you where all the good 2nd hand shops are in College Station.
If you let me know ahead of time when you plan to be in the area (College Station). either I can bring the cockerels down there or she can come pick them up and take them home with her.
Laura

Where are you thinking of going ... up to my home in Copperas Cove, or College Station? My daughter is quite a scrounger, picking up college students' leftovers on the curb when they move out, etc. She can probably tell you where all the good 2nd hand shops are in College Station.
If you let me know ahead of time when you plan to be in the area (College Station). either I can bring the cockerels down there or she can come pick them up and take them home with her. 
Laura

Well, I normally go to Huntsville or Boerne, so Copperas Cove wouldn't be too out of the way. But if your daughter has some cool picking tricks, I'd be interested in going to College Station for a spell! ;)

I guess it just depends on what is most convenient for you. I'll be going to Huntsville on the weekend closest to the 28 or 29 of September to visit my brother for his birthday. I can potentially go to College Station on the way, though, if you visit your daughter beforehand (or vice versa).

Do you happen to have any pictures of your Wheatens? I'd love to see them. I've only had the one rooster before but he was a bit older and I don't think he ever had a full beard (the hens would pluck it out).

Does anyone want a pair of German Shepherd mix puppies? They're going to have to go to the shelter. You'll need a TALL fence and strong gate to keep Jack in. Super sweet and smart dogs, we just have to many. I was going to foster them until they found a home, but, my neighbor informed me Jack is jumping the gate and chasing cars. He's also chasing cattle. No bueno around here. Quick way to be shot and never seen again....

Great guardians. House and leash broke. Will go anywhere with you. PM if you know of anyone.

-----

On a side note. We've downsized the flocks. Big time. More than half, I'd say. Having trouble keeping up with busy work schedules and shows. Knocked most breeds to trios or quads. Still have 20 guineas and a bajillion quail tough.

David? Rooster? Ken? Where are my guys at!

@hensfortherapy, how are you doing? Getting things under

Starfire? I feel like everyone of the oldies are missing! LOL!

Hello all newcomers from Trinity!

Back
Top Bottom