Texas

welcome-byc.gif
Barry, Bob and Ninny!! Still raining here off and on. We've gotten two inches so far and thank God for THAT!! My chooks hauled buns out of the run this morning to get all of the worms and bugs that had surfaced and of course, the first stop was under the horse feeders to clean up after the sloppy boogers
smile.png
. They're back in the covered run now, I threw some scrambled eggs and crushed egg shells out there to keep em busy for a while. The LGDs will be getting some nice raw eggs in their dinner tonight too. It's gonna be a bit coolish!!

I hope I don't get in trouble for spamming the board since I already posted this over in coop design, but I'm so excited I had to share it here too!

My crafty friend gave me this sign today when I got to work. She recently started making and selling signs with letters cut out of old license plates. My husband and I had some scrap wood at our house that I gave to her, so as a thank you she made me this sign for me to put in my chicken coop. I LOVE it so much, I think I'm gonna put it up in my house instead!! (The picture I took with my old 3GS just doesn't do it justice!)

59655_img_1699.jpg

I still can't believe the amount of rain we've gotten. This makes the fourth straight day
ep.gif

Quote:
Wasn't it glorious! My girls aren't to happy b/c there isn't dry dirt to dust bath in. I'm thinking of getting some peat moss and spreading it out for them. They have been in their coop most the time for 3 days.

Last edited:
Quote:
Wasn't it glorious! My girls aren't to happy b/c there isn't dry dirt to dust bath in. I'm thinking of getting some peat moss and spreading it out for them. They have been in their coop most the time for 3 days.

I think the ducks enjoyed it the most. Mud's a ducks best friend
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom