The 4th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've already got a breeder in mind, I wonder if she takes orders a month in advance?

The NYD hatch-a-long was so fun, there's no way I'm missing this one! I'm very excited!
wee.gif

Welcome everyone!

Most breeders do take advance orders, especially the breeders here as they all know about this hatch.

I'm in.
wee.gif
My d'uccles had better be laying by then, and hopefully my calls and maybe even my mandarins and serama, so I should have eggs to set. Plus whatever I end up having shipped to me. I did turkeys last year, maybe I can find some guineas or geese this time. Or turkeys again.
tongue.png

Last edited:
Aww, and here I am, bator-less and firmly resolved not to get one for a while. I think I may have to sweet talk one of my friends with an incubator into helping me out
hmm.png
I'm sure someone will help you out!!! Or you have time to build one and have a trial run for the hatcha thon!!

I'm in.
wee.gif
My d'uccles had better be laying by then, and hopefully my calls and maybe even my mandarins and serama, so I should have eggs to set. Plus whatever I end up having shipped to me. I did turkeys last year, maybe I can find some guineas or geese this time. Or turkeys again.
tongue.png
I vote for turkeys!!!!
wee.gif
My sweet gras and auburns are still too young to produce eggs for this hatchalog, but my bourbons will be laying !! YEah!!

I'm in, providing I still have some broody hens by then!! My bator isnt working and I dont have the time/money to build/purchase a new one. SO, my Bantam Cochins are my bator :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom