The 5th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cocnins are one of my favorite breeds. I have only had the bantams, but am now raising a LF. Crossing my fingers that it's a girl. She is one of the sweetest ones to come up to me out of all of the young ones. She is in a grow out pen until big enough to be out and about.
Now, you need another cochin, they are all so sweet. Raise them, and we will buy your eggs! :)
Hubby loves me...

He go me a couple of cochins.

Hubby loves me...

He go me a couple of cochins.
love.gif
Nothing says love like a pair of Cochins!

Thanks. I've been googling and doesn't look good. : (
sad0126.gif

I am so sorry!

All you can do is make the chick comfortable. The chick likely did not have it's organs start up correctly.

Poly Vi Sol without iron might help but the chick sounds pretty far gone by now.

The Natural Egg Contest had so many fantastic entries, which made it very difficult to narrow down to only 2 winners. At one point, we had a 3 way tie. Unfortunately, we can only have 2 winners, so we had to narrow it down to the top 2.

1st Place:

The Sheriff
500x1000px-LL-c140b4b6_breakfast.jpeg

2nd Place:

chicken pickin
LL

Congratulations!

I've been away since the hatch. AAnyone kknow the final count for hatched chicks?
We are still collecting hatch numbers.

So when's the next HAL??? So addicting! !! Lol. I do want to thank everyone as I learned so much from this thread and experience. And doing this together was a wonderful experience as well!!!
2665.png
2665.png
There are some periodically, but the large ones are the New Years Day Hatch, The Easter Hatch, and the Cinco de Mayo Hatch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom