The 5th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to all of you joining us!
wee.gif

Woohoo!!! It's been KILLING me waiting for this hatch a long!!! Haven't set since the NYD hatch...I've had to sit on my hands and practice some serious self-control NOT to set eggs between the two!!!

I'll be setting eggs from my own flock...EE roo over BR and Commercial Black hens, as well as Pekin Ducks. May be adding some other chicken breeds as well if I can find the hatching eggs locally.

So excited!!!!

frow.gif
There she is!!! Hey girl! I was just thinking about messaging you that the thread was up, and here you are! So excited!!
big_smile.png

Welcome to all of you joining us!
wee.gif
Yes, FUN, FUN, FUN!!!!!!! We'll break a record this year, I can feel it in my bones!
ya.gif

Woohoo!!! It's been KILLING me waiting for this hatch a long!!! Haven't set since the NYD hatch...I've had to sit on my hands and practice some serious self-control NOT to set eggs between the two!!!

I'll be setting eggs from my own flock...EE roo over BR and Commercial Black hens, as well as Pekin Ducks. May be adding some other chicken breeds as well if I can find the hatching eggs locally.

So excited!!!!
yesss.gif
frow.gif
hugs.gif
bun.gif
jumpy.gif

shhh dont say how many you will set - there will be a competition

you can make appointments in your calendar.

I use an excel spread sheet, format the cells for dates

I can post it here if i could get the attachments working. my gf status should allow it but it stopped working a few months back,

If you don't mind going into where you quoted me on page 7 and editing out the number of eggs I'm setting (per your advise), I would appreciate it. =)

quail are awesome to incubate, candling them not so much depending on type lol Always a surprise at hatch, popcorn and they aint kidding! so fun!

yesss.gif

<snickers>
clap.gif

I am working on it, waiting for a response from Happy Chooks and we should be ready to post that info!

frow.gif

Love BR's good luck!
jumpy.gif
frow.gif

Possibly. It's going to depend on if my meaties arrive on time and if they are in the freezer by then.

Congrats!

Dangit, you set at the wrong time! We have yet to have an emu hatch in this Hatch-a-long!

LOL, it's magic.
wink.png

Someone usually starts a swap thread and then we link it. Sally, you want to start one, and send me the link?

Consider yourself joined. Shhhhhh, don't tell us how many you're setting, it's a secret right now.

Lockdown is 3 days before hatch, so 4/16 would be lockdown for chicken eggs. Everyone will be talking about it, so no worries on forgetting.
Okay. Thank you. =)

Heyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Wait for me
jumpy.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

I am going to tell the girls right now....................................
(of course I mean my hens)

Well...I can't hug the guy I was always scritching on because he's in the small white barn in Pinwheel's kitchen now...but I'm always trying to hug the ones that want to ram my arm off, so I've been advised for my own safety. I can't wait until there are SHEEP PUPPIES!!!!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Banty Wellies!!! More squee!!!

OK, the 'edited by staff' has me incredibly curious as to what typo must have slipped in...

But the egg dyeing will be great fun, and I'm wondering if we oughtn't hold on to the SoAms and anything that isn't sales-worthy to stock up? We bought pysanky kits last year for egg fun- that's incredible fun, too!!

Heheh heh...I resemble that remark. Hubby keeps threatening to cut the cord off of the Sportsman...but I'd just make him hold the ends back together if he did, and I've pointed this out...so he is beign fairly quiet right now.
hu.gif

Now look what you've gone and done...cruel, cruel man. The temptations NEVER cease!!!

(now I'm going to have to build an app!!)
That would be wonderful!!!
thumbsup.gif

Please link to it when you do!!!
highfive.gif

Heyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Wait for me
jumpy.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

clap.gif

I'm so excited... a friend of mine just asked me to hatch out some of her Pekin eggs, so even if my girl isn't laying I'll have something to hatch, lol!
wee.gif
Awesomeness!!!!

Heyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Wait for me
jumpy.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

Of course we were waiting!

I'm so excited... a friend of mine just asked me to hatch out some of her Pekin eggs, so even if my girl isn't laying I'll have something to hatch, lol!
wee.gif
woot.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom