The 5th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of mine are 11 weeks and the worst issue I have is one has a bad foot. I only feed twice a day and I limit the amount. I also let them outside all the time when they were little and now they escape the run to go free range.
oohh okay. I've never had them but from what I've read they seem really hard to keep healthy the older they get

I wish it weren't true lol. I do want to have one of everything. But Im out of room and need to downsize. Im having such a horrible time trying to figure out who Im willing to give up and who stays
roll.png

Once I got an incubator, every egg I collected became an object of potential hatching. It is way too tempting, so I have put both away for now.
Also, I am trying not to attend any poultry shows. Those people know an addict when they see one, and everything is for sale. :p

Good afternoon everyone.

We had a great afternoon...you? Hey, how did you do during all of those storms? Were you located where they had the toranado watch for a short while? And, what about the flood are..can't remember what part of GA you are in. Hope all is well. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom